Venue: Merrion Square Website: http://merrionsquare.ie/ Price: FREE (apart from the Dining Event) Date: 1st – 30th September Time: Various times
September in the Square is a programme which will provide an opportunity to get behind the beautiful Georgian doors of Merrion Square, explore the surrounding architectural attractions and discover the hidden treasures in the Square. The folks at Merrion Square are inviting people to take this opportunity to come and take part in some of the many events happening on the Square during September and avail of the opportunity to get to know one of Dublin’s cultural treasures.
September in the Square is a festival of events and highlights include:
- Lunchtime music every Tuesday and Lunchtime talks every Thursday
- Weekend Wonders, special events which will get behind the personalities and characters of the individual buildings and their histories.
- A Family Discovery Trail allowing families uncover the hidden secrets of the Square.
- Guided walking tours with guaranteed access into at least one house.
- A Pop-up Wildean Salon at The Royal Society of Antiquaries, No. 63 Merrion Square.
- Georgian Living: Dancing on the Square
- A Georgian Dining Experience (Paid event)